Greater Philadelphia Health Action is currently scheduling the following patients (Philadelphia Residents ONLY) for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Adults greater than 65 years old
- Adults between the age of 18 and 64 with any of the following conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- History of organ transplant
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Obesity (BMI > 30)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Heart disease
- Certain essential workers
If you do not fit into one of the above categories, please fill out the form anyway, and we will contact you as soon as you are qualified for the vaccination.
Once we receive your form, we will call you within five business days to complete the rest of your registration and schedule your COVID-19 Vaccination appointment. Please be advised some patients may need a Telehealth Visit with a medical provider prior to vaccination for further health evaluation.
GPHA COVID-19 vaccine is administered by appointment-only; no walk-ins.
COVID-19 vaccine is free, even if you do not have health insurance.